LINER VESSEL PORT TIME ANALYSIS
The Liner Vessel Port Time Analysis was conducted for the Maritime Administration, Office of Advanced Ship Operations. The purpose of the analysis was to provide a methodology that would enable American-flag steamship companies to identify near-term improvements that could lead to decreased port turnaround time and attendant cost savings.
Epoch Engineering, Inc.Gaithersburg, MD United States
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1982-1
- Pagination: Various p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Optimization; Port operations; Service time; Turnaround time
- Uncontrolled Terms: Port time
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipowners and operators
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00657537
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM