INTEGRATED SHIPBOARD ELECTRONICS THROUGH MULTIPLEXING
A concept of integrating all shipboard control signalling and display devices is presented and developed. Transfer of data and signals is proposed through a common interconnecting wire through which all transfers are multiplexed. Several multiplexing methods are discussed and analyzed. Comparative cost estimates are considered. A demonstration program is outlined to test the feasibility of the concept.
AII SystemsMoorestown, NJ United States
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1971-6-15
- Pagination: Various p.
- TRT Terms: Communication; Control devices; Electric power generation; Electric power transmission; Electronic equipment; Information display systems; Multiplexing; Ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Integrated shipboard systems; Shipboard communication
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00657455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Contract Numbers: C-1-35057
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM