DIRECTORY OF INTERNATIONAL SHIP REGISTERS, SHIP MANAGERS AND MANNING AGENTS
The first section of this directory gives information on ship registers worldwide, detailing, for each, such particulars as the principal law(s) applicable to ship registration; conditions of eligibility for registration; fees, taxes and administrative charges; vessel age restrictions; vessel management requirements; crewing requirements; the classification societies authorized to perform vessel surveys for ships of the register; international conventions adopted; the permissibility (or nonpermissibility) of parallel registration; the historical development of the register; and contact personnel. In the second section, ship management companies are listed alphabetically by company name. Addresses, telephone, telex and fax numbers are given. The third section, "Manning Agents," is organized alphabetically by country. Under each country are listed agent companies that are either based in that country or capable of providing manning services for ships registered in that country. Addresses, telephone, telex and fax numbers are included.
- Serial; Published as a supplement to Lloyd's Ship Manager & Shipping News International. First issue: November 1988.
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Directories; Level of service; Registers; Registry; Ship management; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00656859
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Technical Information Facility
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 21 1994 12:00AM