FUEL ENERGY SYSTEMS: CONVERSION AND TRANSPORT EFFICIENCIES
Transport technology is essential to the conversion of an energy resource into fuel supply. In many cases, conversion of the original fuel form into another form is either necessary or inherent in the existing fuel energy supply chain. The efficiency of various existing fuel- transport combinations is analyzed on the basis of systems optimized in accordance with conventional economic restraints. In addition, conversion, interfacing, and storage effects are considered.
- This paper is from the Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 9th Proceedings.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Uhl, A E
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 578-587
- TRT Terms: Energy; Energy conversion; Fuel consumption; Fuel storage; Interfaces; Technology; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation technology
- Subject Areas: Energy; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00097734
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE Paper No. 749084
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM