TRAVEL BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
This Record contains various concepts of behavioral analysis in relation to transportation needs and requirements. The eight reports are: Disaggregated Behavioral Views of Transportation Attributes; Toward the Development of Measures of Convenience for Travel Modes; A Bernoulli Model of Destination Choice; Traveler Preference for Fare Alternatives as a Transportation Planning Input; Comparison of the Model Structure and Predictive Power of Aggregate and and Disaggregate Models of Intercity Mode Choice; Preliminary Analysis of Disaggregate Models of Intercity Mode Choice; Preliminary Analysis of Disaggregate Modeling in Route Diversion; Prediction with Disaggregate Models; The Aggregation Issue; Consumer Preferences for Automated Public Transportation Systems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03611981
- Reports prepared for the 53rd Annual Meeting of the Highway Research Board.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- 53rd Annual Meeting of the Highway Research Board
- Location: Washington District of Columbia, United States
- Date: 1974-1-21 to 1974-1-25
- Publication Date: 1974
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 94 p.
- Transportation Research Record
- Issue Number: 527
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0361-1981
- TRT Terms: Fares; Forecasting; Human factors; Intercity transportation; Mathematical models; Mode choice; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Passengers; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00097294
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0309023742
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 29 1981 12:00AM