APPLICATION OF COMPUTER TECHNIQUES FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A 1000-FT GREAT LAKES ORE CARRIER
This paper describes the application of numerical control to the construction of the bow and stern of a 1000-ft Great Lakes ship. Samples of the computer input and output are included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1623789
- Presented at the Gulf Section meeting of the SNAME, September 25, 1970.
- Lindgren Jr, J R
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: p. 91-96
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Fairing lines; Hulls; Numerical control; Ore carriers; Shipbuilding
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull construction; Lines fairing
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00028805
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 21 1972 12:00AM