OPTIMUM DESIGN OF STATICALLY INDETERMINATE FRAMES BY MEANS OF NON-LINEAR PROGRAMMING ( PROGRAM DESCRIPTION )
This report contains a description of the program which was prepared in connection with the study described in the following report; Moe, J.: Optimum Design of Statically Indeterminate Frames by Means of Nonlinear Programming, Department of Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering, Univ. of Michigan College of Engineering, Report No 023, May 1969.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- Moe, Johannes
- Publication Date: 1969-5
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- Issue Number: 024
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Nonlinear programming; Structural analysis; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00007030
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1973 12:00AM