INSTRUCTOR TRAINING INSTITUTES FOR NHTSA CURRICULUM PACKAGE: TRAFFIC COURT JUDGES
The purpose of this project was to orient a core of key adjudicative personnel to knowledge of the design and development of a training course and course curriculum and to illustrate ways in which specific measures of driver control by adjudication could be implemented.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/42105081
Technical Education Research Centers, IncorporatedMidwest Center 311 West University
Champaign, IL United States 61820
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Burgener, V E
- Reese, D
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- Publication of: Technical Education Research Centers, Incorporated
- Publisher: Technical Education Research Centers, Incorporated
- ISSN: 4210-5081
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Conferences; Courts; Curricula; Instructors; Judges; Personnel development; Specialized training; Traffic courts; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education; Training; Training devices; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-584 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00962
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 24 1975 12:00AM