SUMMARY REPORT OF ACTIVITIES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF PHASE I
The report describes the various task assignments that were undertaken by all participating contractors during the first year of the IRT project. It includes highlights of these activities and identifies the major accomplishments. A list of the total of 37 interim and milestone technical reports prepared during the year is included. Abstracts or a condensed digest of some of the more significant reports are contained in this report.
- This report was prepared for the Institute for Rapid Transit, Washington, D.C. and sponsored by the Urban Mass Transportation Administration, U.S. DOT. See also RRIS Nos. 095662 , 095664 through 095668, Section 23, RRIS Bulletin 7502.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Quade and Douglas, IncorporatedOne Penn Plaza
New York, NY USA 10119
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- TRT Terms: Air; Drag; Flow; Heat transfer; Simulation; Subways; Ventilation systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air flow
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00095663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Institute for Rapid Transit
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-DC-MTD-7-71-37 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-290
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM