FOUNDATIONS FOR MASS TRANSIT PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT IN THE TAMPA BAY REGION: MANAGEMENT REPORT
This report reviews efforts of the TBRPC to establish the Authority. It examines issues related to securing required local commitments to undertake transit development planning projects, financial support, preliminary engineering efforts, organizational framework and other related topics.
- Prepared for Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council (TBRPC) in support of Tampa Bay Area Rapid Transit Authority (TBART) Abstract in UMTA Abstracts, Feb/March 1975, p. 3.
Research Group, Incorporated1230 Healey Building
Atlanta, GA United States 30303
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- TRT Terms: Energy; Labor unions; Local government agencies; Organization; Public transit; Regional transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Local agencies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095362
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FL-09-0010
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1981 12:00AM