DUAL MODE TRANSIT SYSTEM
This report consists of the Phase I Concept Definition program of the Dual Mode Transit System Program which entailed anlaysis of system requirements, development of candidate concepts and performance of trade-offs leading to logical selection of cost-effective system concepts.
- Abstract in UMTA Abstracts, Feb/March 1975, p. 2.
Rohr Industries, IncorporatedChula Vista, CA USA 92012
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Cost effectiveness; Dual mode transportation systems; Energy; Innovation; Systems analysis; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Concepts; Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00095361
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: CA-09-0011 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM