DRIVER'S CLASS DESCRIPTION SHEETS FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND OPERATION OF A DEMAND RESPONSIVE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM (HADDONFIELD DIAL-A-RIDE)
This report is a supplement to "Implementation and Operation of a Demand Responsive Public Transportation System (Haddonfield Dial-A-Ride)." These description sheets are presented as a detailed aid in preparing an hour-by-hour training program for drivers. The sheets have the following format: subject, content, what is to be learned, technique(s), references, visual and other aids, handout(s), and tests(s). Among the subjects covered by the class description sheets are orientation, personnel policies, area familiarization, public relations, vehicle operations, emergency procedures, simulation, mobile radio operation and driving instruction review. Lectures are given and tours arranged.
- This is one of 6 supplements to the subject and summary reports.
Trenton, NJ United States 08625
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- TRT Terms: Demand responsive transportation; Disasters and emergency operations; Driver training; Energy; Guidelines; Hazards and emergency operations; Public relations; Public transit; Radio control; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Orientation
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00095037
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-NJ-06-0002-743DSupplement
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1981 12:00AM