COST EFFECTIVENESS PROGRAMS FOR ROADSIDE SAFETY IMPROVEMENTS ON TEXAS HIGHWAYS. VOLUME 1: PROCEDURES MANUAL
The cost-effectiveness analysis procedure for roadside safety improvement evaluation has been developed on an immediate implementation basis. This report documents the procedures to be applied in conducting the physical roadside hazard inventory and recommending safety improvement alternatives on Texas highways--both controlled and non-controlled access.
- Sponsored by Texas State Department of Highways & Public Transportation.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Weaver, G D
- Post, E R
- Woods, D L
- Ratcliff, W R
- Publication Date: 1974-8
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost effectiveness; Highway safety; Manuals; Plan implementation; Roadside improvement; Safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety improvement
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00099580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-15-1 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 2-10-74-15
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM