FIELD DEMONSTRATION OF POLARIZED LIGHTING
A field demonstration of polarized headlighting to be conducted for an OECD convened symposium called to consider an international public test/demonstration was to have been developed under this contract. Subsequent action by the OECD cognizant committee eliminated the field demonstration but required coordination by the contractor with the OECD committee and support of the development of a public test/demonstration of polarization to be continued for the sponsor.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
- Hemion, R H
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Demonstration projects; Headlamps; Information dissemination; Polarization
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00099558
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT HS-801511 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00924
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM