ANALYSIS OF HIGH RISK DRIVERS FOR ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURES
Five types of drivers have been identified as having high accident probabilities. The research plan draws a sample of each identified type as well as one for fatal accidents. The study will contrast accident involved drivers with average drivers of each high risk driver type. The analysis will differentiate between four types of accidents: fatal single vehicle, fatal multi vehicle, personal injury single vehicle, and personal injury multi vehicle accidents.
Ketron Incorporated530 East Swedesford Road
Wayne, PA USA 19087
- Overton, T S
- Douglas, W
- Bagdis, B J
- TEMPLE, M G
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash types; Driver records; Drunk driving; Fatalities; Forecasting
- Non-Preferred Terms: Accident prone drivers; Accident proneness; Unsafe drivers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00099548
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT HS-801436 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00992
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM