SEWAGE CONTROL FOR GREAT LAKES VESSELS
This is a record of a symposium on technical measures for sewage control from Great Lakes commercial vessels, conducted by the Great Lakes--Great Rivers Section, Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers. The proceedings are given in essentially verbatim form as taken from a tape recording. Printed material that was distributed by several of the speakers is included in appendices.
- Proceedings of a symposium held Sept. 29, 1971 at Louisville, Kentucky by the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, Great Lakes--Great Rivers Section.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborDepartment of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- Publication Date: 1971-1
- Features: Appendices;
- TRT Terms: Sewage holding tanks; Sewage treatment; Ships; Waste disposal
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipboard sewage treatment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00028779
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Report/Paper Numbers: 117
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 10 1972 12:00AM