MARITIME FUEL PRICE AND AVILABILITY, 1975-2000
Presented is an in-depth analysis of the interrelationship between marine fuel and the total energy market and the impact of the recent price and conservation developments on the future price and availability of marine fuels. Price and availability of marine fuels in the U.S. for the near term (1975-1985) and the far term (1985-2000) are projected.
- Prepared in cooperation with Chase Manhattan Bank, New York.
Tetra Tech, Incorporated1911 North Fort Myer Drive
Arlington, VA USA 22209
- Publication Date: 1975-4-12
- Pagination: 219 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Energy; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Supply
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel availability; Fuel costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy forecasts
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00099452
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TETRAT-A-74-430-117 Final Rpt., MA-RD-920-75021
- Contract Numbers: MA-4-37121
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM