NATURAL GAS. PART 2. MARINE TRANSPORTATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Abstracts are presented of studies on all aspects of marine transportation of liquefied natural gas. This includes reports on forecasts, cargo tank design, terminal facilities, spills, safety aspects, special tanker design, and handling equipment. (Contains 44 abstracts).
- See also NTIS/PS-75/463, Natural Gas. Part 1. Supply, Demand, and Utilization.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Freight transportation; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Spills (Pollution); Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng spills; Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00099446
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM