CARGO LIABILITY STUDY--FINAL REPORT
This study was undertaken to broaden our understanding of today's cargo liability system in order that future domestic legislation and international conventions may better serve the needs of commerce. The study was carried out under the overall guidance of the Office of Facilitation and coordinated with concerned segments of the Federal government, private industry, and international organizations concerned with the movement of intermodal cargo.
- This program was sponsored by US DOT.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 195 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo insurance; Commodities; Cooperation; Freight transportation; Governments; Insurance claims; International; International compacts; International trade; Laws; Liabilities; Liability; Loss and damage; Marine insurance; Planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo losses; Cargo underwriting; Claims prevention; Government planning; Marine underwriters
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00099356
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Transportation
- Report/Paper Numbers: YS-32004
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM