CONTINUING FIELD EVALUATION OF MEMBRANE WATERPROOFING FOR CONCRETE BRIDGE DECKS
This report presents the results of electrical resistivity testing, made in the field and on core samples, of membrane installations. It summarizes the results of such testing on the different products used in Ohio with lengths of service up to seven years, discusses the condition and apparent effectiveness of existing installations; includes recommendations as to the use of specific membranes and comments on installation.
- Prepared in cooperation with FHWA.
Columbus, OH United States 43215
- Carroll, R J
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Concrete; Resistivity method; Waterproofing materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Membranes
- Old TRIS Terms: Membranes (Biology)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00099303
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: Job No. 14270(0)
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM