FIBROUS CONCRETE PAVEMENT DESIGN SUMMARY
This report presents interim design guidance for fibrous concrete pavements for airfields. The Corps of Engineers' current design procedures are modified to account for the peculiarities of fibrous concrete. Included in the report are discussions of design procedures for slabs on grade and overlays. No recommendations are presented concerning production of fibrous concrete; however, souces of information about mix designs, batching, and handling are noted in references cited within the report.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL United States 61820
- Rice, J L
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Concrete pavements; Fiber reinforced concrete; Overlays (Pavements); Pavement design; Slabs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00099296
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CERL-TR-M-134 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM