ANALYSIS OF HIGH RISK DRIVERS FOR ALCOHOL COUNTERMEASURES
An approach was developed to enhance the precision of predicting alcohol related accidents. The approach assumed that there were small, identifiable high risk groups and that prediction models could be developed to identify individuals with a high probability of crash involvement. The selection criteria were constrained by the consideration of countermeasure application. Plans were prepared for developing and validating the predictor model.
Anacapa Sciences, Incorported2034 de la Vina, P.O. Drawre Q
Santa Barbara, CA United States 93102
- Hagen, R E
- HARRIS, D H
- BURG, A
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash causes; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Mathematical models; Preforming
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00099285
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801435 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-0091
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM