FOREIGN TRADE 1974: THE PORT OF NEW YORK AND NEW JERSEY
Tables of economic indicators include: The Port's Foreign Trade, General Cargo, General Cargo Exports, World Distribution of the Port's General Cargo Exports, General Cargo Imports, Principal General Cargo Imports, World Distribution of the Port's General Cargo Imports, Bulk Cargo, Principal Bulk Cargo Commodities, Value of the Port's Foreign Trade, The Port's Waterborne Coastwise Trade, Export Rail Cars Unloaded, The Port's Overseas Passengers-Vessel.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey225 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY United States 10003-1604
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Exports; Imports; Ports; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: New York (State)
- Old TRIS Terms: Port statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00099265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM