RAILROAD RESEARCH BULLETIN. VOLUME 2, NUMBER 1. SPRING 1975
This publication contains 1,176 abstracts of journal articles and research reports selected by RRIS from current railroad literature and 235 summaries of ongoing research activities in the railroad field. This material covers the entire range of railroading from technology to operations, management, economics and government involvement. Literature sources are worldwide. The material is arranged according to the RRIS classification scheme in two separate sections, one for journal and report abstracts and one for ongoing project summaries. The book also contains subject term, author, and source indexes. It supplements the material contained in the four prior Railroad Research Bulletins which should be retained for a complete file of RRIS data.
- Digital Copy:
- The publication is available on a regular subscription basis from Railroad Research Information Service, Transportation Research Board, 2101 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20418. Batch-mode computerized and manual file searches of specific subject areas are available directly from RRIS. Bulletin is published twice yearly, each edition containing accessions of the Railroad Research Information Service over a six-month period. Bulletins form a cumulative library reference.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 272 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Intelligent transportation systems; Railroad equipment industry; Railroad transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Railroad research information service
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00099189
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D-75-42
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-40022
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM