TRACKED LEVITATED RESEARCH VEHICLE DYNAMICS SIMULATION PROGRAM USER'S MANUAL. ADDENDUM
A digital computer program was generated to evaluate the dynamic characteristics of the Tracked Levitated Research Vehicle. Additional programming and new input data requirements are described in this addendum that enable the reduction and plotting of vehicle test data stored on magnetic tape concurrently with simulated responses. The changes incorporate inproved theory and algorithmas and permit more comprehensive theoretical dynamic analyses to be performed. This manual is an addendum to the Tracked Air Cushion Research Vehicle - Dynamics Simulation Program User's Manual, Department of Transportation Report FRA-RT-73-19, October 1972, NTIS Accession No. PB 219 984/2.
- This program was sponsored by Federal Railroad Administration's Office of Research and Development.
Grumman Aerospace Corp.Bethpage, NY USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Zapotowski, B
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Dynamics; Intelligent transportation systems; Simulation; Tracked air cushion vehicles; Vehicle dynamics; Vibration
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00099181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA-OR&D 75-78
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-30041
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM