PILOT STUDY OF AUSTRALIAN TRUCK ACCIDENTS
This paper reports analyses of truck accidents for one year in Queensland; the truck components of fatal accidents over three years in New South Wales; and the accident records of five transport operators. The results of those analyses are contrasted with a summary of available overseas information and the results of previous Australian studies.
ARRB Group Ltd.Vermont South, Victoria Australia
- Wood, H T
- Cowley, J E
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Driver records; Fatalities; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00099164
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: ARR #28
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM