LNG IMPORT TERMINALS AND FPC REGULATION
The purpose of this paper is to describe the FPC's role in LNG importation, with particular emphasis on LNG import terminal regulatory requirements and procedures, and to provide a broad overview of the extent to which LNG import terminal proposals have been submitted to the FPC for consideration.
- Third Intersociety Conference on Transportation, July 14-18, 1975, Atlanta, Georgia.
Federal Power CommissionBureau of Natural Gas, 825 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC USA 20426
- Mathura, R E
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Liquefied natural gas; LNG terminals; Regulations
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng regulations
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00099065
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Power Commission
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM