WASTE OIL MANAGEMENT FROM SUMP TO END USE -- A STATUS REPORT
About 2.5 billion gallons of waste oil are generated annually in the United States. About half of that is spent lubricating oil. This oil has value and is recoverable. Recovery practices are discussed and evaluated.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Lederman, P B
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Conservation; Energy; Lubricating oils; Petroleum refining; Sumps; Wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil production; Recovery; Resource management
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00098955
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #750387
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1975 12:00AM