ACCIDENT SOURCE COMPILATION 500-9
A logic tree analysis is used to determine areas of potential safety concern. A priority listing of possible sources subjectively ranked in terms of importance as a safety consideration is also presented. In the tree structure, fire hazard is considered the most important accident potential. The fault tree approach described, represents a systematic isolation and identification of most causative factors relating to fire, crash or injury.
Transit Development Corporation, Incorporated1730 M Street, NW, Suite 911
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash causes; Crash investigation; Crashes; Design; Fault tree analysis; Fires; Hazards; Injuries; Logic (Mathematics); Logic circuits; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Logic; Logic design
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00098933
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Series 500 Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM