LOCAL GOVERNMENTAL DECISIONS AND LAND-USE CHANGE: AN INTRODUCTORY BIBLIOGRAPHY
This annotated bibliography compiled by the Council for Advanced Transportation Studies at the University of Texas contains references relating to the interaction between governmental decision making and locational choice. It is divided into three sections pertaining to: Political Decision Processes and Local Government; Decision Theory and Models; and Simulation and Political Decision-Making. An introduction describes briefly the contents of each section, and states how the three types of research can explain the role of local government decisions in land use change.
- Prepared for DOT.
University of Texas, AustinCouncil for Advanced Transportation Studies
Austin, TX United States 78712
- Chipman, W D
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Decision making; Land use; Local government; Location; Politics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Interaction
- Old TRIS Terms: Governmental processes
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00098867
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM