NEW SHIPBUILDING MATERIALS
Varnishes, paints and enamels which are used for protective, decorative and finishing purposes belong to the largest group of shipbuilding materials. The majority of these materials are characterized by common technological properties and application conditions. They must satisfy at the same time a complex of various requirements (protective, decorative, antifriction, etc.). Only basic, primarily new, materials are briefly characterized in this report.
- Trans. of Mono. Novye Materialy Dlya Sudostroeniya, Lenigrad, 1972, pt 3 pp 323-352.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Popilov, L Y
- Publication Date: 1975-4-14
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Paint; Protective coatings; Shipbuilding materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Paint technology
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00098788
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3662
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM