THE FUTURE OF THE SOVIET MARITIME FLEET: A METHODOLOGICAL APPROACH UTILIZING SELECTED FACTORS FOR PREDICTION
One major purpose of this research was the development of a methodology by which economic political, and military measures can be utilized to predict the composition and size of the future Soviet Maritime Fleet. A second goal was the analysis of the relative importance of the various predictive factors in explaining Soviet shipping development and a comparison of three factor-derived models with other major maritime nations, expecially the USA.
Naval Postgraduate School1 University Circle
Monterey, CA USA 93943
- Martin, T J
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Merchant fleet operation; Merchant marine; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Statistics
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union; Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00098786
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MS Thesis
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM