MARINE FOULING (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The cited reports cover all aspects of fouling of ships, docks, and other underwater structures. Studies on the fouling action of various organisms are included along with those on barnacle cements. A number of abstracts deal with antifouling coatings, their effectiveness and properties. (Contains 140 abstracts.)
- This report supersedes COM-74-10889.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Antifouling coatings; Barnacles; Bibliographies; Fouling (Naval architecture); Fouling organisms
- Old TRIS Terms: Barnacle attachment
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00098784
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM