SYMPOSIUM ON VEHICLE RIDE QUALITY
A review of ride-quality technology in the United States is given in the thirteen papers presented at the symposium. Although emphasis is directed toward criteria for passenger air travel, information on ground and water modes of transportation is also presented. The papers include an overview of the present state of knowledge, results of various recent studies involving people, vehicles, and simulators, discussion of mechanisms underlying motion discomfort, and description of ongoing activities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/501291201
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationLangley Research Center
Hampton, VA USA 23681
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 255 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Conferences; Ground transportation; Motion sickness; Passenger comfort; Riding qualities; Vehicle characteristics; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Highways; Marine Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00098675
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 501-29-12-01
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA TMX-2620 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM