1975 AIR QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF THE NORTHWESTERN INDIANA REGION 1995 TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM PLAN
In an effort to develop procedures to analyze and complete the analysis of the Northwestern Indiana Regional 1995 Transportation System Plan, and to develop procedures for annual air quality assessment of the current transportation plan and program, this report documents the process adopted by the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission (NIRPC), and includes a description of the following: the purpose of the assessment; the 1995 Plan; the State of Indiana Air Pollution Control Implementation Plan; federal requirements and guidelines; communication between the NIRPC and the air quality control agencies (ACQA); the data needs and dispersal; assessment of consistency of the 1995 Plan and the S.I.P.; procedures for resolving potential plan inconsistencies; NIRPC adoption resolution; and annual review program. Information distributed to the ACQA's and relevant regulations and support documentation are presented in an appendix.
Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission8149 Kennedy Avenue
Highland, IN United States 46322
- STRAINS, S R
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Analysis; Data collection; Environmental impacts; Regional transportation; Regulations; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00098663
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM