TRANSPORTATION FOR THE HANDICAPPED
This annotated bibliography is an update of the one published in November 1969 by the Department of Transportation Library. It contains references to papers, journal articles, and reports on the subject of transportation for the handicapped. Topics include: General, Government Activities, Accessibility, Air Travel, Mass Transit, Automobiles, Special Equipment, Transportation and the Blind, and Transportation and the Elderly.
Department of Transportation Library1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Aged; Air transportation; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Blindness; Physically handicapped persons; Public transit; Referencing; Transportation; Transportation disadvantaged persons
- Uncontrolled Terms: Disadvantaged persons
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00098656
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 8
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 30 1981 12:00AM