REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL TERMINOLOGY
This alphabetically arranged list of terms and extensive appendices covers new and expanded terminology in the areas of investment analysis, statistics, mathematics and computers. The sections on Depreciation Methods, Basic Formulas, Symbols, Valuation Models, Rates and Relationships and Sources of Information merit special attention. The preparatory research for this publication, involved the resolution of three major problem areas. The first involved inconsistencies in terms between handbooks. The second problem was that of the preciseness of definition; and the third was that of the problem of expanding the coverage and the need for new terms. The development of the present volume involved the combining of the existing handbooks i.e. the Institutes (The American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers) "Appraisal Terminology Handbook" and the Society's (Society of Real Estate Appraisers) "Real Estate Appraisal Principles and Terminology."
- Sponsored jointly by The American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers and The Society of Real Estate Appraisers.
Ballinger Publishing Company17 Danster Street, Harvard Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02138
- Boyce, B N
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Appraisals; Computers; Definitions; Formulas; Handbooks; Information systems; Investments; Mathematical models; Mathematics; Rates; Real property; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Nomenclature
- Old TRIS Terms: Land appraisal
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Highways; Law;
- Accession Number: 00098650
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM