MICROTHESAURUS OF VEHICLE MOBILITY, ENVIRONMENT, AND PAVEMENT TERMS
The terms in the microthesaurus cover three major areas of interest: vehicle mobility, environment, and pavements, as related primarily research. Non-technical terms common to all subject areas in research and development are included to provide a complete vocabulary of concepts. The microthesaurus will become part of a larger version encompassing several subject areas of particular interest at the U. S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station. The format, rules, and conventions used in this document generally follow those recommended by the Committee on Scientific and Technical Information (COSATI), and used in the Thesaurus of Engineering and Scientific Terms (TEST).
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Definitions; Environment; Indexing; Mobility; Pavements; Vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Subject indexing; Thesaurus
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Pavements; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00098546
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: PSTIAC 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM