OIL SPILL AND OIL POLLUTION REPORTS, JULY 1974 - OCTOBER 1974
The July 1974 - October 1974 Oil Spill and Oil Pollution Reports is the first Quarterly compliation of oil spill events and oil pollution report summaries. Presented in the report are: (a) Summaries of oil spill events; (b) summaries and bibliographic literature citations; (c) summaries of current research projects; and (d) patent summaries. This report is submitted in partial fulfillment of EPA Grant No. R-803063 by the Marine Science Institute, University of California, Santa Barbara, under the sponsorship of the Environmental Protection Agency.
- An Environmental Protection Technology series. Paper copy also available from Government Printing Office.
University of California, Santa BarbaraMarine Science Institute
Santa Barbara, CA United States 93106
- DeWitt Jr, F A
- Melvin, P
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 218 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Oil spills; Statistics; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00098505
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/670/2-75-003
- Contract Numbers: EPA-R-803063
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM