DEVELOPMENT OF A PAVEMENT CROSS-SLOPE INSPECTION DEVICE
A pavement cross-slope measuring device was developed for use in construction inspection and in obtaining data for the evaluation of construction tolerances. The device utilizes a damped pendulum as a reference from which cross-slope is measured by means of a battery powered wheatstone bridge circuit. /FHWA/
- Prepared in cooperation with FHWA.
Columbus, OH United States 43215
- Gibboney, W B
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Curvature; Data collection; Inspection; Measuring instruments; Pendulum tests; Radius; Slopes; Tolerances (Engineering)
- Old TRIS Terms: Radius of curvature; Tolerances
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00098421
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: OHIO-DOT-09-73 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: State Job #14866(0)
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1975 12:00AM