OIL AND THE CANADIAN ENVIRONMENT
Proceedings contains 44 papers concerned with the prevention, effects, and clean-up of oil spills in the Mackenzie Valley, the Canadian North, the Northern Altantic, Alberta, the Pacific Coast and Northeastern Pacific Ocean, and the Arctic regions, as well as reports on oil pollution research activities of the Arctic Petroleum Operators Association, Inland Waters Directorate, Marine Ecology Laboratory, University of Quebec, Nova Scotia Technical College, and others. Individual papers are provided with bibliographies references.
- Conference on Oil and the Canadian Environment, Proceedings, Paper, Toronto, Ont, May 16, 1973.
University of TorontoDepartment of Geography, 100 St George Street
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5S 3G3
- MACKAY, D
- Harrison, W
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 142 p.
- TRT Terms: Ecosystems; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Prevention; Water quality management
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Ecological effects; Oil spill prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00098265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proc Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM