FENDERING FOR BULK CARRIER PORTS AND CONTAINER TERMINALS
This paper offers proposals for technically appropriate solutions and depicts the possibilities, difficulties and limits in the detailed design of berthing facilities for large bulk cargo and container ships. Thereby, a special reference is made as example, to an already executed project with high-capacity elastic steel dolphins.
- International Harbour Congress, 6th Proceeding, Antwerp, Belgium, May 12-18, 1974.
Koninklijke Vlaamse Ingenieurs-Vereniging IngJan van Rijswijcklaan 58
Antwerp 1, Belgium
- Lackner, E
- Wirsbitzki, B
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Fenders (Wharves)
- Old TRIS Terms: Berthing structures; Dolphins; Fender systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00098262
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Sect 2, Paper 19 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM