SHIPBOARD RADARS AND THEIR APPLICATION. VOLUME 3
The volume considers basic types of shipboard navigational radars presently in use, and methods of installation of radar aboard ships, alignment, adjustment, and operation. It describes problems of the effect of ship rolling on the efficiency of radar observations. It also considers principles of radar use in navigation and radar observations under conditions of countermeasures. The main attention is devoted to special features of shipboard radars and their use at sea.
- Trans. of mono. Sudovye Radiolokatsionnye Stantsii i ikh Primenenie, Leningrad, 1970, V3, pp 3-263.
Naval Intelligence Support CenterTranslation Services Division
Washington, DC USA
- Averyanov, V Y
- Bayrashevskii, A M
- Georgianov, K V
- Tupysev, A N
- Yukhov IV
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 295 p.
- TRT Terms: Navigation radar; Radar; Radar devices
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00098207
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NISC-Trans-3597
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM