CONTROL OF OIL AND OTHER HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
A course training manual concerns the oil spill problem, prevention, control, and treatment. Three outlines deal with hazardous materials; five concern sources of the spill problem; six outlines deal with sampling and the characteristics of oil; eleven describe prevention, control and specific treatment methods; four have to do with the legislation and the legal response. References are included.
Environmental Protection AgencyOffice of Water Program Operations
Washington, DC USA 20460
- Hyland, J R
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Spills (Pollution); Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Oil separators
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill control
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00098203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/430/1-74-005 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM