DIRECTORY OF TRAINING AND EDUCATION RESOURCES IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
The directory lists academic programs and courses, short courses and workshops, meetings and conferences, and publications in the areas of health and hygiene, medicine and disease, health nursing, psychology, radiological health and protection, toxicology and chemistry, noise and audiology, environmental measurement and control, human engineering, safety engineering, accident prevention, fire safety, dangerous materials, and specific industries and occupations. The first edition of the directory is considered a review copy, and users are encouraged to submit additions and corrections that will be incorporated into a revised version of the guide. A limited number of free copies of the directory are available. The directory will be for sale later by the U.S Government Printing Office.
National Institute For Occupational Safety and HealthRoom 532, Post Office Building
Cincinnati, OH USA 45202
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 381 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Fire prevention; Fires; Health; Heat insulating materials; Safety; Safety education; Safety engineering; Safety programs; Shipyards; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard safety
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00098184
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM