FLOATING BREAKWATERS CONFERENCE PAPERS
Topics of papers cover a wide range of floating breakwater research activities, including theoretical treatment of the different modes of wave suppression; results of experiments performed on model and prototype breakwaters; descriptions and evaluations of commercially available floating breakwaters; materials used in floating breakwaters; and the economics of floating breakwaters. Includes a list of contributors and participants and a list of nomenclature suggested for use by researchers.
University of Rhode Island, KingstonMarine Advisory Service
Kingston, RI United States
- Kowalski, T
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 304 p.
- TRT Terms: Breakwaters; Damping (Physics); Floating breakwaters; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Breakwater design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00098179
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Rhode Island, Kingston
- Report/Paper Numbers: Mar Tech Report 24
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM