REPORT 4, LOUISIANA SUPERPORT STUDIES: TECHNICAL APPENDICES TO RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION PLAN
Containing five separate superport-related reports, this publication provides Gulf of Mexico commodity flow data for 1970; a critique of the H. J. Kaiser/Gulf South Research Institute report, The Economic Impact of a Louisiana Offshore Oil Port; technical data derived from empirical information on expected spillage from vessels and pipelines in region of proposed superport; a preliminary technique for assessing environmental costs for Louisiana superport development; and oil spill drift predictions for selected sites off the southeastern Louisiana coast, using Hansen's hydrodynamic circulation model.
Louisiana State University, Baton RougeSea Grant Program
Baton Rouge, LA USA 70803
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 227 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Ship operations; Superports
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ship operation)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00098177
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Report/Paper Numbers: LSU-SG-74-04
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM