REPORT 4, LOUISIANA SUPERPORT STUDIES: TECHNICAL APPENDICES TO RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION PLAN
Containing five separate superport-related reports, this publication provides Gulf of Mexico commodity flow data for 1970; a critique of the H. J. Kaiser/Gulf South Research Institute report, The Economic Impact of a Louisiana Offshore Oil Port; technical data derived from empirical information on expected spillage from vessels and pipelines in region of proposed superport; a preliminary technique for assessing environmental costs for Louisiana superport development; and oil spill drift predictions for selected sites off the southeastern Louisiana coast, using Hansen's hydrodynamic circulation model.
Louisiana State University, Baton RougeSea Grant Program
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70803
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 227 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Ship operations; Superports
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Ship operation)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00098177
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Report/Paper Numbers: LSU-SG-74-04
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM