FRACTURE TOUGHNESS TESTING DATA - A TECHNOLOGY SURVEY
This report is comprised of reviewed and evaluated technical abstracts for about 90 significant documents relating to fracture toughness testing for various structural materials including information on plane strain and the developing areas of mixed mode and plane stress test conditions. The introduction to the report includes an overview of the state-of-the-art represented in the documents that have been abstracted. The abstracts in the report are mostly for publications in the period April 1962 through April 1974. The purpose of this report is to provide, in quick reference form, a dependable source for current information in the subject field.
- See Also N75-18610 "Fracture Toughness Testing Data - A Bibliography" Paper Copy $4.25. Project Manager: George Mardel Aerospace Safety Research and Data Institute, Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio 44135.
Martin Marietta AerospaceOrlando, FL USA 32805
- Stuhrke, W F
- Carpenter Jr, J L
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Forging; Fracture mechanics; Fracture properties; State of the art
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00098172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA CR-134752 Contra Rpt
- Contract Numbers: NAS 3-17640
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM