OIL PORT UPDATE
This review concerns itself with considerations of what the energy picture may look like in the next 25 years, and with factors relating to port operations which should receive consideration by its backers when conditions are right for eventual construction of a port/pipeline facility. The review naturally finds many key factors have changed since 1970-73 when earlier studies were made and published. Environmental conditions remain unchanged.
Penjerdel Corporation1528 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA USA 19102
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Intermodal transfer; Moorings; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Pollution control; Port operations; Ports; Reynolds number; Single point moorings; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil terminals; Oil transfer operations; Spm description and plans; Tanker moorings; Tanker pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00098171
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Penjerdel Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM