OPTIMAL OPERATION OF CARGO SHIPS: VOYAGE SELECTION OF PORTS AND SHIPMENTS
Develops the problem of Optimal operation of cargo-ships. It starts from the point where a certain ship voyage is assigned to a certain shipping line, and then follows to the point where it is required to study the ship behavior on this voyage: which ports she will call at and which shipments she will select.
Arab Maritime Transport Academy,
- El-Noshokaty, S M
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Estimating; Routing; Scheduling; Ship operations; Ships; Voyage management systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship routing
- Old TRIS Terms: Voyage estimating
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00098165
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arab Maritime Transport Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1975 12:00AM